Thursday 18 September 2008

Weigh in results and Apologies all round - Nice long blog predicted for tomorrow though!

Hi Guys!
I would explain but it would sound like a load of poo after, in my last blog, i said that i wouldnt do irregular blogs again!

Im not going to write any calorie sections, rather, im just going to give you a quick update on the last two days and blather on a bit!

Firstly, i had my weigh in day on tuesday and heres the results:

POUNDS LOST OR GAINED:

6LBS

Yes! Its been a good week, and even despite the binge, it seems somehow to have pushed my body further in weight loss - perhaps it kick started my metabolism again.

I just have to not take advantage of my loss this week and work just as hard to keep losing.

So these last two days, have been ok. Both have been under 300kcals, although there has been one oopsie.

I got fitted for my bridemaids dress today. Im worried that if i lose some more the dress wont fit, but i dont want to stay the size i am. Luckily we have a second fitting in a week or so's time, so if i lose any extra, i can get it re-fitted then.

I am only 12lbs off of my 2nd goal. Not only is it one of my goals because it means i should be down another size by then, but because i will then be halfway in my weight loss! how good is that?! I can't wait!

Tomorrow im working and then afterwards im hoping to boxercise it. Ive been so lazy with work recently because work finished later in the day so i miss my classes. I got almost hysterical two nights ago when mum told me i had to go to the dress fitters instead of my aerobics class.

Right, im afraid thats all for today 'cos im beat, but i'll defo do a nice long blog tomorrow!

Speak then,

Poppy x ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment