Saturday 20 September 2008

Naps and No Snacks - It's like a dream come true!

Heya. Another day, another struggle huh? Thats pretty much the mantra that best sums up the last few hours in particular.


I am currently lying on my bed looking forward to the point right after this blog when i will go to sleep and forget the constant longing for ice cream in the fridge downstairs, and be able to sleep it away.

Today was my first day off after 3 days of work this week. Sounds pathetic i know, but ive had really crap sleep as well. The maxuimum sleep i got over the 4 days is 6 hours. Anyways, i had guaranteed myself some exercise this morning by getting a lift to my classes.

After a little mishap along the way (friends baby was sick in the back and the roads were blocked up), we got there! I really pushed myself on the spin bikes today and finally feel ive got to a good resistance on them. Then onto body conditioning where i continued to push myself by using a heavier weight today. Altogether they were good classes and i ve now decided to ask for weights for Christmas so i can practice in my room!

After the classes, i went back home and grabbed a drink. I then decided to sort out the food in the fridge (its a great way of cleaning your mind of all that food). In the end, i found myself scrubbing at the fridge and cleaning out the entire thing! The doorbell went and i got my order through - i have ordered some more hoodies due to winter coming and they are great for making it look like you have bulk. Not that i dont have enough already! ...

Around 1pm-ish, i found myself dozing off in front of the computer and, given that i hadnt had a lie-in this week, decided to have a nap! It was lovely and i slept for 2 hours. Now - you may be asking 'what happened to the food portion of this blog?'. Well, i hadnt had anything yet. It was weird - when i got back from body conditioning i genuinely didnt want the food, so made up a bowl of yoghurt incase i wanted some later. Then as lunchtime arrived i hadnt fancied anything, thus i had that nap!

After that, i came downstairs and decided that, although i wasnt really hungry, i would eat the yoghurt. My reasoning for this was that if i wait till im starving then i will over eat rather than control the eating. After my yoghurt, the door suddenly went and my stepdad came in. He had finished work early. I rushed to wash up and managed to get it away in time.

Soon after my mum came in, and for the next hour and a half i decided to crack on with the ironing. When that job was finished, i walked into town and got some money so i could pay for my classes. Doing a very quick u-turn to avoid the food shops, i marched to the leisure centre and paid for my classes. I even booked a bike for spin class tomorrow morning! lol. I figured if i get the exercise done early on then extra is a bonus and i wont have an excuse for not doing any!

Back home, i made my vegetable stirfry and used 1/4 of tofu packet in it. I hadnt tried tofu and wanted to see what it was like. It was relatively low cal so not threatening. It was horrible - kind of like scrambled egg texture without any taste! eugh! I left half and just ate the veggies. Mum made a comment that 'not even a sparrow could live off that' - i ignored it.

They had cooked themselves up two pizzas and some garlic bread - every other night they seem to have something bad. They offered me some garlic bread, then a piece of cheese pizza and i refused both. Then they said 'that isnt enough' and asked what i'd had for lunch, i improvised and said a cheese sandwich. I cant tell if they believed me.

Later, i wanted mums opinion on whether it would be ok to go swimming (as i have the s/h marks on my legs). She was shocked and hadnt realised i had done it again. We had a chat and i just listened. I showed her because i thought she would have realised that i would still do it sometimes as you dont just get over it in a flash. She said about me seeing someone again and i refused and said 'i was fine'. I will keep you posted as to what happens with that one.

CALORIE SECTION

MEALS FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
my yoghurt 64kcal

Tea
5 spray frylite 5kcal
1/3 pack of stir fry veggies 40kcal
1/8 of tofu pack 15kcal

Snack
1 piece of gum 5kcal

Drinks
2xpepsi max 2kcal
1xsfree squash 3kcal
2xwater 0kcal

TOTAL CAL INTAKE 133KCAL

EXERCISE SECTION

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

Spinning class, 45 mins, hard 550kcal

Body Conditioning, 1 hour, hard 450kcal

30 mins walk in/out of town, mod 100kcal

TOTAL EXERCISE CAL BURN 1100KCAL

Now im ready to go to sleep so i can be awake for the spin class tomorrow - although i have no idea how im going to get out of eating meals as they will be around all day and possibly be paying particular attention. Also we are going to a friends daughters 1st birthday party and there will be cake. ahhhh! :z help...

Right, im off to zzzzzz!

Poppy ~XxX~

No comments:

Post a Comment