Tuesday 9 September 2008

The Last 'Binge' Supper - not quite the masterpiece Da Vinci created! Fresh start tomorrow

Thank God its the end of an awful week! Its been a rough last few days but now they are done I can start using hoodia, and begin to skip meals properly.


I must say thank you to every one who has given me tips and encouragement - its really helped! Ive tried and tested the tips and they work so they are in motion from tomorrow. They include:

- put anti-nail poilish on things you are about to eat, because it DOES taste absoloutely foul!

- dont deny yourself everything straight away (my biggest downfall!), try cutting things down. Instead of having a bar of chocolate, have a hot chocolate (with water, not milk).

We will see how it goes - one day at a time. Today, given that its the last day of the week, i havent denied myself anything today, but i havent binged. I had a soup for lunch with a roll, then my sister and I went for a walk into town. I picked up my bank statement and the paypal deposits had been put in so --- Ive finally got my paypal account up and running so i can buy more diet pills! yay!

That also means that i can start making the red bracelets then selling them. Its taken long enough! I might start selling them off my new website but put a link from the shop to the new site shop. I'll see how it goes...

Anyways, back to today! When we got back home i ame back upstairs and net-surfed for a bit before my mum came home. She shouted at me for not doing all the ironing, so i just stayed in my room for the next few hours. Next i heard from her it was tea. I had asked for a veggie escalope then had wedges and beans. I wouldnt normally have had the wedges, or the escalope (lol) but i promised myself i wouldnt deny myself anything on the last day of an awful week. I could have starved myself and done damage control, but (probably stupidly) i didnt.

After tea i was STUFFED again. I hate feeling full and whenever i begin to feel full i always say how much i prefer to feel empty. Although i think feeling very hungry is an aquired feeling! lol.

Today really hasnt been that interesting, its tomorrow im excited about. I'll be bust at work for most of the day, then hopefully gyming for an hour in the evening then home around 7.30pm. Ive already decided that tea is going to be stir fried vegetables (no oil, and only a cap full of low fat soy sauce) - it should be about 70kcals max.

Im not going to do a calorie intake or exercise chart today because id rather start with a clean slate tomorrow - otherwise i'll be thinking of repairing the damage done today tomorrow, if that makes sense?! lol

Note to Vickie: Hi! Its great to hear from you! Unfortunately,as you can tell, i wouldnt be the best person to ask right now in terms of the best way to avoid eating! I know its tough when ur family tell you to eat more and watch over you - its such a pain! Personally for me, the napkin trick (put napkin on your lap and tip food into it) would never work for me, as my family are always watching. But if they dont see you at lunch then tell them you had a big lunch. Otherwise, i stir up an argument with a family member just so i have a reason to storm off and not eat tea - you can pretend your mad at them! Im vegetarian, which also means that they let me make my own meals if im down in time so i usually try to stick to veggie stir frys. They dont pay attention to what im having because i have to make my own and they are having something different. When i was having the same as them, they would notice if i made a fuss! You could always go to an aerobics class before tea and say that eating shortly after exercise makes you feel sick, then you can delay your meal, or wait so long that then its too late to eat! Or arrange to meet with friends over the teatime period and say you are eating out with them. The meeting with friends scenario could even be fake and you coud just go to the gym instead! Sorry that these arent very helpful - to be truthful its just luck of the draw when it comes to excuses. I just have to work on what my family is doing for the day and where they'll be that day.

ANOTHER HI! - To Lilyboo and Ophelia. Im glad you like what im trying to do to this site and the new one. I really wanted the grotto to be quicker - im hoping its only going to take another two weeks max before im selling. Im really looking forward to it. I try not to make my site like others because whats the point?! I could go anywhere to see all the same info and you want to find somewhere that has fresh info and constantly updated. As for my new site, i really felt beautyisbones needed to expand and it means that i can put alot of new stuff to the site as well as keeping the old stuff. Im really chuffed with it - i spend most of my hours on it - im a bit of a geek like that! lol Im looking forward to some of my pages especially, like the recipies page - because i have trawled through food magazines and recipie books to find recipies under 100kcals, 200kcals and 300kcals. Then im using a code so you can see if it has carbs, oil or dairy in it. It should be quite special...

Right, so im gonna head off now because im really tired and work tomorrow better be busy, and hoodia better work well - the last thing i need tomorrow is to snack, i'd be unconsolable if i did that!

Speak tomorrow night,

xox Poppy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment