Friday 26 September 2008

Depressed and angry - why doesn't anyone believe me?

Hey. Its not the end of the day yet but i thought id slip you a blog now because im feeling reli low and want to get to sleep as fast as possible before my mum comes home and moans at me some more.


This morning i woke up at 7am to go to the class, only to find i had an uber bad sore throat. Whether this was to do with all my purging last night i dont know but it reli hurts. I also had a raging headache and knew i couldnt do the class well if i was feeling shit, so i sent a message to the friend who was going to pick me up and went back to sleep.

At around 8.15am i heard the doorbell go but thought nothing of it. When i got up, i had a shower and my grandma arrived as per our arrangement to go out for the afternoon. I listened to the message and it was my mum telling me our friend who was going to pick me up for the morning classes came over but didnt get a reply when she came round to pick me up. She clearly hadnt got my text i sent her. I phoned her up and apologised and she said she never got a text message.

I got dressed then my grandma and i had lunch. There was no way i could get away with not having lunch so hoped that i could get away with tea today. Why does every meeting with a friend have to involve food? It sucks! Anyway, we shared a soup and that was all i had.

Then we drove up to the cinema and watched 'The Duchess' with Keira Knightley. My ultimate thinspo! I really enjoyed it and recommend it to everyone - keira is such great inspiration! I steered clear of the sweets and just had a cup of coke zero.

After the film, in which i had not thought of my hunger pains once, we drove back home and shortly afterwards my grandma left me. It was then i craved ice cream, but decided to take a detour and substitute it with a healthy jelly pot instead - 9kcals! I think i just wanted something cool for my throat because at the moment it feels like its on fire!

Suddenly i realised we were supposed to be having fajitas for tea. The ingredient of a fajita with the most calories is the flour wrap, so i decided that i would go buy corn wraps. When i mentioned it in passing mum snapped at me and said i could have gone to get it earlier in the day because 'you have had the whole day free'. I defended myself and said actually i have been out. When i bought up the fact i had phoned our friend and explained the situation from this morning, she shouted at me and said that i shouldnt ask for favours from her again because i let her (our friend) and her (my mum) down. I tried to explain but when i said i felt ill, she huffed really loudly and said 'yeah right!' sarcastically.

It was then i decided i HAD to get out of the house - i just had to. I didnt care anymore, i didnt want food, i hated it and my mum - I JUST HAD TO GET OUT! So i rode my bike up to the supermarket to get the corn tortillas (just in case) and a drink and a magazine. Then i cycled up to a secluded spot where not many people go and sat on the bench for half an hour and read the magazine. Eventually i rode home and have shut myself in my room, got changed and gone to bed. I need to go to sleep now before she gets back because then i dont have to have tea and i can miss out on her shouting at me.

So, for now, here's my day's stats, but i will update you if any other developments occur either this evening or tomorrow.

CALORIE SECTION:

MEAL FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
potato and leek soup 160kcal

Tea
Nothing so far... --

Snack
Pot of jelly 9kcal
1 piece of gum 5kcal
Drinks
large coke zero 0kcal
2xcans of pepsi max 4kcal

TOTAL CAL INTAKE 178KCAL

EXERCISE:

Nothing really apart from the bike ride...

My mums home. Must go speak soon

Poppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment