Wednesday 24 September 2008

Just about made it this week. Next few weeks it's time to push for the halfway mark! yipee!

Back for another day, and today was my weighing day. I woke up with a determination to push for even the littlest weight loss before this evening and its turned out somewhat sucessful...


POUNDS GAINED/LOST:

LOST 2LBS

Now im only 1 stone (14lbs) off of the halfway mark - its just all about perseverance and pushing to get there. I really want to get down another size (at least) before Christmas. Then as soon as i go back to uni, it will be 'bombs away!' and i'll be able to really push for my goal weight. I cant wait for January - i'm getting so impatient! But ive still got another dully boring 10 weeks of work left to go. Thats roughly - 30 days of work! snooze!

It still isnt good enough to only lose 2 lbs, but im pleased from the perspective that i managed it in 24 hours. Now, before i give you an account of what has happened today, i must say i cant speak for long because my stomach is really hurting and im scared i will 'give in'.

I woke up in good time for work this morning as i had a few things to do. One was cashing in a cheque, which it turned out i couldnt do in the end. Another was to go into the local supermarket and, as well as pick up my bottles of drink for work, get some more sugar-free jelly. When i got sweet cravings after tea, i just had one and the cravings went away. I didnt even binge, and the best part - a pot is only 4kcals!! yay! So, i picked up another jelly pot and finished my walk to work.

NOTE: Never buy ordinary jelly - its very deceiving. Ordinary jelly is approx 80kcals per pot, whereas sugar free jelly is 4kcals a pot. Its a huge difference - so look carefully on those labels before you munch!

Time went quite quick - and i havent touched the tasters in weeks now! It just doesnt register on my radar for the moment. Also as it was busy, it provided a welcome distraction. At lunch, i did my usual of sitting on the wall outside and ate a yoghurt. It sounds disgusting, but i always dip the spoon and lick the bottom of the spoon so as to make the yoghurt last as long as possible.

Eventually when the day came to a close, i got a lift back home and by now the stomach pains were kicking in. This is usually because my body knows its going to be the biggest meal out of the day and it trys to sabotage my mind and take advantage of this binging opportunity. Today was stir fry and the last thing i was in the mood to do was throw sauces, noodles and quorn into my stirfry. i just wanted a simple vegetable stirfry. Mum had made me mad over finances, so she could see i wasnt in the mood to argue and left it.

I have discovered that the easiest way for me to get through pudding is if i leave the table and wash up. I am still in the room as they lead into one another, but it means i can get away from the table and all the chomping! After tea, i came upstairs and have been doing more work to my new site! It now has the poll up and running and a creative writing page! I just have the important pages to do now - recipies and the react, 'tips', etc pages.

Around 1am (when i should have gone to sleep!) i couldnt resist my hunger any more. I really fancied a piece of crumbly quiche or an ice cream. When i went downstairs though, i was stopped by own concience. Instead i noticed a pot of jelly and allowed myself to have it under the promise i would have no more for the rest of tonight and that i would buy more of the stuff. So i havent! But now my pains have returned and i want to go to sleep before they hurt too much!

Here's my cal intake / exercise for the day:

CALORIE SECTION:

MEALS FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
a shape yoghurt 75kcal

Tea
a small portion of stir fry 40kcal
4xsprays of frylite 4kcal
1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce 10kcal

Snack
1 piece of s-free gum 5kcal
1 pot of s-free jelly 4kcal
Drinks
2x pepsi max bottles 4kcal
1 mug fruit tea 2kcal

CALORIE INTAKE TOTAL 144KCAL

EXERCISE SECTION:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

Walking briskly to work, 40 mins 100KCAL

EXERCISE CAL BURN: 100KCAL

Right, thats all today folks - im SOOOOO tired so im going to mooch off and sleep off these stomach groanings until tomorrow!

Love and luck to you all!

xx Poppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment