Sunday 7 September 2008

Binge, binge, binge - KILL ME NOW! I HATE MYSELF!

God! Its only 8.30pm but i am soo bloody tired again!


I guess i owe you all an apology for not blogging last night. How much trouble am i in on a scale of one to ten?! I had abad day yesterday, and busy too, when it got to a spare window of time i was so shattered i went to sleep!

So here we go with what has happened...

I woke up around midday Saturday, and mum and colin had already done a part shop and got delicious tempting things in the fridge. They offered lunch and, of course, i couldnt say no because i'd be digging myself a hole for later on. I had some soup and my mum made me a roll. I only had half the soup.

As the day moved on, it was clear that it was going to turn into a binge day. I went to the nearby city with them and went shopping. As i broke off from my family, i found myself wandering off towards bad food stores. Firstly, i went to Lush to get some products to make my skin nice before the wedding. For a long time i went around the shops that i usually buy chocolate from, not feeling the inclination to do so. I should have left it at that and avoided the rest the whole day - but i didnt.

I went into two shops and came out with a small packet of truffles, a bar of chocolate and pistachios, and two terry's white chocolate oranges. It was then i went into my last store - a health store - to get some kelp pills. Kelp pills are supposed to keep your metabolism quick. I spotted the diet pills aisle and sauntered over. My eyes skimmed sceptically over the diet pills i hadnt heard before, until i notcied one i did! Hoodia! I had wanted to try it for ages and decided to get it now, because otherwise i'd have to wait for my paypal account to work before i could get it. I picked up the box only to find it empty, and a sign underneath saying 'behind counter'. Oh bum! I would have to go and ask for it, infront of the rest of the shop! It would say clearly on it - 'slimming pills'.

I walked over with the kelp pills and a magazine and said in a fake confident voice 'and some hoodia please...(he couldnt find it) the white packet there...(still looking) just there' - he found it! I could feel everyone craining over to see what it was, or eyebrows lifting as they knew what it was! I quickly paid and speeded out the shop. I had it now - YES! I had seen the effects of it on TV with Anna Richardson. She is sceptical of these things, but said after a few days she was just living off coffee and occasionally an apple because she really didnt want anything to eat. Hoodia is also shown to work, and bushmen used it when they were out on a hunt for days on end. Its voted one of the top slimming pills.

To see the relavent parts of the episode where Anna tries the Hoodia Pill, follow these links:

part 3 (starting at 7.00mins) -


part 4 (starting from 0.00mins)-


part 5 (starting 3.30mins)-


Scarliy enough - ive actually tried two of the ones she has in front of her when she's speaking to the camera in 8.20! The proactol (furtheest box back right) and am about to try the exact same hoodia she uses (front white bottle with yellow label).

After shopping in the city, we went food shopping. Cue a really excited me! I LOVE food shopping! Its a chance for me to exercise control and i was allowed a basket all of my own! So i went off on my own and shopped for stuff i felt safe about. I got veggie safe items such as tofu, salad and veggies such as mini courgettes and stir fry, and fresh soups (erm... i also may have picked up a chocolate bar... :( ).

When i got back home, i stuffed the chocolate bar, some of the truffles and both of the terrys chocolate oranges. Yes, thats right - i am a pig! I stuffed it all and hated myself for every bit of it, it was the food equivalent of slashing my wrists that evening, because i knew i would have to pay for it for days, maybe weeks after. Later after id gotten over the searing agony of my stomach overstraching itself i continued to binge with a quiche, crisps and an ice cream.

After eating all that, i couldnt stand how crap i felt about it all, so quickly went to bed and fell asleep...

only to wake up this morning and STILL feel crap! Surprise surprise!

Today, i havent binged parsay, but i havent been able to be as stingy as i have wanted (so i can counteract as much as possible, what i did yesterday). This is because we have had open house today and had two lots of relatives round. We had my stepdad's sister's family round for lunch. Luckily i had a back up meal of a bean chilli which i had. Then my mum forced a piece of pie on me which i had to eat. This evening ive had nothing though. I dont feel any better about it all.

The only good news is the hoodia. I have decided that im not going to start using it straight away, despite my terrible binges. Im going to wait until tuesday. This is for a number of reasons:

1) I am so near to weighing day that i want a clean slate for tuesday, so i can get the full benefits of the pill

2) My sister will not be in the house so i can lie about eating lunch meaning that i can eat little at teatimes and not have to divulge the fact im taking diet pills.

3) To minimise the chances of my family finding out. If no one is around, then it means maxuimum exercise and miniumum cals. If they saw i wasnt eating all day it might be different - my family dont accept 'im not hungry' as an excuse not to finish a meal alot of the time!

So...Im looking forward to Tuesday so i can start taking Hoodia, but not because ive avoided weighing myself for 1 and a half days and i bet ive gained now so im pooing myself about it!

Right - thats all for now troopers!
Also just to let you know, my new project is:

ALL NEW BEAUTYISBONES SITE!

I now officially own beautyisbones.com! Its an all new site with added features and pages. Its only half finished but you are free to visit it now and see the progress! Just when youo thought this site couldnt get better - it did! lol

http://www.beautyisbones.com/

Enjoy!

Poppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment