Saturday 6 September 2008

Carb City today food-wise, but...'Burn baby Burn!' - I worked it on the exercise front!

Its 5am here in the UK, and because i was worried you would miss my blog - i have still got on here to write to you!


Im feeling really crap because i just want to go to sleep, so just to let you know in advance this blog migh not be long! lol

Today i got up early and got ready for my double bill of classes! I did spin class for 45 minutes which was amazing! I really enjoyed it - however i cant be sure if that was because i had maybe not put enough resistance on! I think i had but i can never tell! lol. Then straight after, i went to body conditioning! That was tiring and i didnt enjoy it as much but im still glad i did it...then i walked home! yay!

When i got back home, i came online and worked on my project im developing at the moment. I told my sister i was going to meet my friend in town at 2pm so i would have lunch with him. But, for some bizzare reason, i caved and ate some seeds and a roll. Disgusted with myself i came up to my room and let my anger out on my sister when she kept moaning at me - i told her to piss off. Ive been so bad tempered with her lately because she's watching out for me and i dont like being so closely monitored at the mo.

Anyway, i came up to my room and fell asleep on the bed. The next thing i know its 2.15pm and im getting missed calls coming in thick and fast. I feel too drowsy and thick to go anywhere, so my friend and i agree not to meet after all. I felt bad, but really couldnt make it. It has been heaving down with rain all day, so not the kind of weather you want to do anything in really! lol

The rest of the day i spent on my project. Then, before i know it, tea arrives. My mum was insisting on me having a carb-based meal after my exercise, and i knew i would feel crappy after it. I love carbs but id prefer to cut them out. I had quorn spaghetti bolegnese which i tolerated.

Ive decided not to set any goals for myself tomorrow because when i do it ultimately leads to failure. Also i have the added pressure of knowing we are having visitors round, going supermarket shopping (YAY!! I LOVE IT!). So we will have to see...

CALORIE SECTION:

Meal Food Consumed Cal

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
a roll 148kcal
a few seeds 40kcal

Tea
quorn spag bol 300kcal!

Snack nothing 0kcal

CAL INTAKE TOTAL 488KCAL

EXERCISE SECTION:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

45 mins spinning, hard 550kcal

1 hour body conditoning, med/hard 450kcal

20 mins walk home 60kcal

EXERCISE CALS BURNED 1050KCAL

Smiley face for exercise and sad face for food i think! lol.

Right got to go - im getting one of those tedious sleep-deprived heaches now! lol

Bye!

xo Poppy ox

No comments:

Post a Comment