Thursday 4 September 2008

Another Day, Another Battle - Why does food attack you like locusts when u avoid it?!

Well..here i am documenting another day!


How come it's so easy to binge, and yet when you try to avoid food it attacks you like the plague, and all the day seems to revolve around is how you managed to avoid it all!

Today has been a bit wobbly, but i can, luckily, guarantee that tomorrow will be under 300kcals. Hopefully under 200kcals.

However, we are not talking about tomorrow, we are still on today!

I, surprisingly, woke up at 8am today! This was due to my taking those syndol tablets last night to help me sleep. They really helped. Anyway, it was the typical mia morning - i got up, walked straight to the kitchen, woolfed down two slices of cake then automatically vomited up every bit. I then when back to bed and fell asleep until 1pm. I was a bit disappointed that i did it, especially at the beginning of the day, but as im pretty certain that hardly any calories were absorbed, i dont feel as terrible as if i had just binged.

At 2pm, my sister and I walked into town. After getting my necessary bits (half of which were for ED and SH related purposes - bandages for my recent SH, syndol tablets so i can sleep and avoid tea), my sister called me over and said what would i have for lunch because i hadnt had anything. After she said 'you shouldnt starve yourself', i really snapped her head off and said i wasnt. She walked me round the store and so i had to pick up crisps, i told her i had a sandwich at home (which i did from not eating it yesterday). While i picked up the ingredients for my low cal under 300kcals risotto im going to make, she went off and picked up cookies and ice cream!

When we got home, we decided to watch a film, so i told her to go get it and i'd get lunch ready. As she went upstairs, i tore off loads of my sandwich and laid the rest on a plate to make it look like i'd eaten it. When she whizzed off again shortly after, i did the same until i only had a crust left. No luck with the crisps though, as she was watching over me i had to eat the lot!

As it reached 6pm, i quickly got ready and cycled down to my aerobics class. For some reason i found it harder today and coloured up like a great big plum! I was so mortified - i was only out of exercise for a week due to bak hols and being ill! I flet really dizzy when i was there too and i dont know why... With cals burnt off and that behind me i went home.

Tea was only a little way away and i made sure i had a veggie stirfry at hand (only around 60-70kcals). Despite the fact that after the crisps i'd had earlier, i wanted to make up for the crisp calories by not having tea, i couldnt because i'd already skipped yesterdays tea. I scooted upstairs afterwards and have been here since.

Im looking forward to tomorrow because i've got work (not as much hassleing over food) and then as my boxercise class is at 7 and i finish at 6. Im going to go to the gym and run on the treadmill for half an hour on top of the hours boxercise class! Then im going to have more veggie stirfry, so hopefully calorie prediction for tomorrow is looking under 100kcals!

CALORIE SECTION:



MEALS FOOD CONSUMED CALS

Breakfast 2 slices of cake b/p all

Lunch 1 packet of crisps 200kcal

Tea veggie stir fry 70kcal

Snacks nothing 0kcal

CALORIE INTAKE TOTAL 270KCAL

EXERCISE SECTION:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

Cycled to and from town (10 mins each), moderate 200kcal

1 hour aerobics class, hard workout 600kcal

EXERCISE BURN TOTAL 800KCAL

I feel for all you out there who also have to deal with beady eyed families - its a pain isnt it?! I cant wait until a) my sister goes back to college in a weeks time and b) i go back to Bath in January - then i can fast and just eat veggies! yay!

A Bientot mes amis

(hope that was right - havent done french in years! lol)

* Poppy * @-,-'--

No comments:

Post a Comment