Friday 5 September 2008

Progress of a different sort - Stopping the snowball from turning into an Avalanche...

Right, im going to have to make this snappy because im UBER-TIRED and thats without taking pills!


I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed (well...not so much!) at 7am and cycled down to my local supermarket in the pouring rain (!) to get my drinks for when im at work. After wards I took the bus back into town and managed to get to work on time.

Since the beginning of the day, I felt hungry. I staved it off and ignored it. At lunch, I bought a pack of cous cous that was 200kcals. I knew I was having a really low cal tea, so it was like having the highest cal meal in the day than usually having it in the evening. It was so gorgeous, but if I had it again I would only have half. I also bought the choc slice that had been staring at me all day..

Now, alot of you will already be tutting at me, and you are quite right, but let me finish. It was really wrong of me and I did eat a bit of it. However, I gave a quarter of it to my work collegue. On the way to the leisure centre, I felt awful that I had eaten so of it (i still had half left) and took a new step and did something I haven?t done before. I binned the rest! I have done similar things in the past, but then got it out again and still ate it. But I actually was disgusted by it and binned the rest in one. Im so proud of myself for doing it. I know that I still ate some of it, but I managed to stop myself before I binged! Hooray!

I went to the centre with 30 minutes to spare, and was going to do 20 minutes on the treadmill. But when I got into the toilets to change I suddenly felt really sick. Now, my experience as a mia has taught me that holding the urge back only leaves you in agony longer, so I let the urge to be sick overwhelm me. I threw up some of the choc slice in the toilet. Then I couldn?t stop and waves of sickness kept on coming. Eventually I had to have a big swig of water and leave the loos otherwise I wouldn?t get any time on the machines. I had spent 20 minutes in the toilets.

I then spent the last 10 minutes before my first boxercise class, sprinting fast on the treadmill which earnt me 100kcals. I was warmed up and ready to burn some serious fat after that disgusting choc. The class was great and really exhausting ? I don?t think I burned as many cals as I do in aerobics because in this class we took breaks, but It was still good ? and every little bit counts!

Back home, I had the rest of my veggie stir fry and felt happy and comfortable that it wasn?t many cals. I am now in my room completely shattered and tired, looking a the mountain ahead of me that is tomorrow morning! Im doing spin class for 45 mins followed immediately by a body conditioning class! Im gonna be so exhausted! On top of that there are two meetings with friends tomorrow, but if I arrange them properly they will be over the times when I have my meals so I don?t have to eat.

(Im not going to add my choc slice into my cal intake, and to balance it out i wont add any of my exercise for the day - hope that makes sense!)

CALORIE SECTION:

Meals Food Consumed Cals

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcals

Lunch
Minted Cous Cous 200kcals

Tea
Small vegetable Stir Fry 60kcals

Snacks
1/4 fruit and nut slice God Knows!

CAL INTAKE TOTAL 260KCALS

*cals for choc slice not added because have used exercise to cancel out both*
EXERCISE SECTION:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

15 minutes cycling, moderate 100kcals

30 minutes walking, moderate 100kcals

10 mins on treadmill and 1 hour boxercise class, hard 500kcals

EXERCISE BURN TOTAL 700KCALS

*burnt cals not deducted due to my fat self consuming choc slice! Fat Pig!*
Well, im gonna head for the hay now and call it a night. I really need to get some decent zzz?s before tomorrow?s gig! Lol.

Keep going all of you and love & luck to you all

Xx Poppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment