Thursday 25 September 2008

Another good day! lol. Inside joke - read inside...

Wow! Another day gone and these 'good day' blogs must be getting really stale! I almost feel bad to keep coming on here and reporting the same news - 'another good day!'. lol.


Well, you may yawn, but it has been another good day and hopefully im on track for a good amount of weight loss this week!

This morning was another late one - and despite the laziness of this - it actually works quite well for me because i just sleep through the hunger pains. When i finally did get up, i distracted myself with the housechores - double yawn! As time moved on i realised i hadnt eaten and discovered i didnt WANT to. Over the last few days, my WANT for food has just disappeared. Its like my body craves it but the personal emotional want for the food as gone. I was pleased by this and decided that it would be a good time to spend a few hours on my new site.

As part of it, i've just set up a new interactive page which allows you to see the life of someone with an ed and 'interact' with it. It is my own i have used and for it to work i needed to take pictures of ALL of my stuff to do with my ED. I dragged it all out and tentatively went downstairs to take photos. I couldnt believe it but i was shaking i was so scared someone would come home - because i couldnt move it all on time. Luckily no one did and i managed to get the pics and move it all away again.

It was almost 6pm, and my mum came by and picked me up for the aerobics class. I know it sounds awful but when the instructor mentions how many calories we are burning i get a little flicker of satisfaction at how my intake is probably less than we are burning! I have moved up a weight/dumbell group now so im quite pleased because my arms are a very little less flabby now.

Back home, i managed to get away with another day of stir fry veggies and to make things better we ran out of soy sauce so i didnt have to put any on! Then i managed to leave some at the end - i was just so fed up of eating and didnt want to anymore. yay! I, sadly, think today would have been a very different story if my mum had bought 2 boxes of lollies today because they are the ones im always binging on. I so wanted one but when mum asked if i would want one i said no so she got a box for 3. But i have to stay strong - the scales will be lighter for it.

I decided tonight would be a good time to try out my plan 'no binge'. This involves having a low cal snack/drink of my choice so that i dont find myself binging in the night - because im an insomniac. So decided to have a low cal hot chocolate tonight. I actually apprieciated it much more now that i allowed myself it and that i knew it was within calorie limits. Options hot chocolate rules! However, i only allow myself the hot chocolate that i have another one of because i want to have all of them - im starting to horde i think! lol.

Right, now heres the layout for the day:

CALORIE SECTION:

btw. hot chocolates are counted as snacks because they are too calorific to be counted as drinks and i have them as a snack in the evening

MEAL FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
Nothing 0kcal

Tea
1/3 stir fry veg 40kcal
4x spray frylite 4kcal
1/3 tin of sweetcorn 20kcal

Snack
low cal hot chocolate 33kcal
2xpieces of gum 10kcal

Drinks
1x pepsi max 2kcal
1xglass of water 0kcal
1xglass of s-free squash 6kcal

CAL INTAKE TOTAL 115KCAL

EXERCISE SECTION:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

1 hour hard aerobics session 600kcal

EXERCISE CAL BURN 600KCAL

So - another good day! lol. Thats pretty much all for now...

Please feel free to check out my new site, when this one goes down in about 5 months time beautyisbones.com will take its place. In fact im starting to use the blog over there but i wont permanently leave this site until the entire of the new site is up and running which will be at least another 2 months.

http://www.beautyisbones.com/

Thanks,

Poppy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment