Monday 22 September 2008

Quickie Blog - Scales on strike: Are refusing to move despite continued pleading!

I just saw this image when searching around and thought it was quite good!
Hope you're progress is going well and your on track. Mines kind of gone wonky this week and i think im going to end up with another week of not losing. It seems to be coming off in spurts!

These last two days, my sleeping pattern has been partially normal so by the time i come on here to write im too knackered to begin the task of doing so! Also with the shame of a few more binge/purge episodes, it wasnt hard to convince myself agaisnt the idea for a night.

I was so peeved on Saturday because i'd been so good on Friday - then when i weighed myself that morning ihadnt lost anything. Then the party came and the friend hosting it was forcing food on everyone to the point where you couldnt say no. She kept saying she made it for me because im vegetarian. It sucked.

Today, i woke up and went for a run for 45 minutes. Nothing very specific has happened today because sundays are always the 'doss' days. I didnt have any brekkie or lunch. I had a bowl of ice cream then purged it all earlier on. When tea finally came around i had a soup - 165kcals. Thats all ive had.

Im almost looking forward to weighing day then i can really push for a good week. I NEED to lose more weight - i just must. im too fat. I feel like ripping the fat from under my skin - i want to tear at myself because im so angry at myself for being and looking like this.

Tomorrow i swear to you blogs will begin as usual. Also the bracelet supplies are slowly but surely being delivered so hopefully in the next 7-10 days i will have all the supplies to begin...finally!

Im afraid this is all for today but i really must sleep. Then a fresh start tomorrow as it will be monday and no one will be in all day (easier to skip meals).

Love to you all

x Poppy x

No comments:

Post a Comment