Friday 19 September 2008

No one said it was going to be easy, to get slim and trim from fat and squeezy!

Hi again!
Its been a strange few days, but they have gone well. I've got a damn cold sore on my lip so look a right state at the moment! I have been working solidly for the last 3 days so have been a little ditracted from spending as much time on here as i should do.

I just going to crack on about today before i my head drops any lower towards the keyboard and i begin to drool! - zzzzz....

Right, well im afraid this blog will not be drawn out because half of the day i was at work - and somehow i very much doubt that you care what 'mr so-and-so' bought, so that part will be skipped! Call this my day - the abridged version. lol

I woke up to go to work at 8am and almost fell back to sleep and would have been late for work again, if my conciousness hadnt caught me! So i got ready, only just remembered to take my pills, and headed out the door. As i ironed my shirt, i stuffed a piece of cake into my mouth, when i realised what id done i spat it out. I threw up for good measure just to get rid of anything that was/was not in my stomach. I walked to work today, so felt better once i arrived, having had a 30 minute walk.

Blah, blah - work was boring and you dont want to hear about it. I'll just skip to the part where i say that i did not touch any of the food on the counters or samples - it seems to be getting easier now, but it still hurts like a emotional pain as well as physical. For lunch i went and sat out on the wall outside the shop as usual. Its the only way to escape their gaze, because they've all noticed i only eat a yoghurt for lunch!

This lunch time i took the yoghurt out but refused to let myself eat it. I decided, rightly, that i was my punishment for almost eating the cake this morning, and it would make up for any cals possibly consumed. After lunch, work was work and a few hours later i was free to go home!

I had been sooooo tired at work that day and it would have been so easy for me to drift off to sleep when i returned but i knew i NEEDED to go to boxercise class. I hadnt exercised in 2 days (!), and if i didnt now things would get bad. I got ready and headed off. Luckily, todays class was on time and we got more stations on the circuit in. Although, i didnt sweat in the class today which i like because it makes me feel (and sort of lets me know) that ive done work. But its mostly weights so its a different kind of fat burning weight loss.

Back at home i really didnt feel like tea and begrudginly made my way to the kitchen. I poured myself some soup and sat down to eat it. It wasnt very nice (although i was so hungry i could have eaten it all), and i didnt want it. So after a few mouthfuls i said it wasnt nice and just left it, and didnt have anything else.

So, ive got to get my beauty (cough cough) sleep for tomorrow as its rise and shine for the double bill of classes! I cannot wait for a lie in - all this getting up early and lack of sleep is killing me! oh well - maybe sunday. Not saturday because im crossing my fingers that my mum will drop me off food shopping! yipee!

Note:

new rules on calorie counting - I now count all beverages as well

CALORIE SECTION:

MEAL FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
Nothing 0kcal

Tea
few spoonfuls of soup 40kcal

Snack
piece of cake b/p

Drinks
2.5 fruit teas 5kcal
2x pepsi max 2kcal

TOTAL CAL INTAKE 47KCAL

EXERCISE SECTION:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

30 minute walk, brisk, 1.5miles 100kcal

1 hour boxercise, hard 450kcal

TOTAL EXERCISE BURN 550KCAL

So, apart from the cake its been a good day - how predictable is that from a mia! lol

Right got to dash, speak tomorrow (cross my heart!)

ox Poppy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment