Thursday 23 October 2008

Hello! Long time no speak!

Heya.
I know its been ages since ive written a blog. It was a busy few days with the wedding. I would have written...but then i weighed myself. This week i have put weight on due to my appauling eating on saturday and sunday. I mean, it wasnt like i gorged, but things just got out of control.

I am feeling so ashamed of myself and desperate. Ive spent the last 2 days trying to make up for it. Today ive had nothing to eat, tomorrow im planning to try and limit my intake to a low amount as well. The fasting had to be scrapped due to inviatations to tea round peoples houses - i mean, i apprieciate that people care when my mum and stepdad are away, but i really didnt need that that weekend!

Sunday was just so strange a day for me, due to the fact that it was the day after the wedding. That was the worst day for me. But i must lose the excess weight ive gained by next week. This month really isnt going to be much progression on the weight front, just alot of ups and downs i think.

Im afraid this is only a quick hello, but i'll write a much longer blog tomorrow. Im really tired and have things to do. I REALLY hope you are all good, and thanks for the really lovely comments about the wedding - yes, i did enjoy it alot. Everyone (and i mean that!) said i looked really good and had lost alot of weight! Whohoo!

I will write again soon,

Poppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment