Wednesday 8 October 2008

qUiCk CoOiE tHeN nIgHt NiGhT!

Heya.
Its only a quick blog today because i wrote earlier on and im working tomorrow. As you must have seen from my earlier blog, i REALLY cant do anything wrong tomorrow because technically today i refused to go into work when i was supposed to!

So, after i left you i walked up to the bus station and caught the 1pm bus. I arrived in the city at around 1.45pm. I wandered around for a while and bought some bits. I also got some more veggies from m&s and a low cal 'meal' so that at least once a week i can fool my family into thinking im eating well.

I met up with my mum who said 'not more veggies?!' in a sort of exasperated voice! But if im eating them then i ought to buy quite a bit so i can get variety! lol. Anyway, we drove home at 5pm, i didnt tell her about the whole work-no work debaucle.

When home we put the tea on and i had a roasted pepper with my veggies. It doesnt work out too bad calories wise, especially if you dont eat anything for the rest of the day. Then i went up to my room and tried on my dress. It fits fine but i still feel fat next to my sister - you'd understand if you saw her!

Now im off to bed so i can get up bright and early tomorrow to get stuff done before work!

Im trying to add this as a sort of ps because im ashamed of it but this is this weeks weigh in:

POUNDS GAINED / LOST:

0 - SAME

(all due to that bloody binge! - i had lost 2lbs but then i cracked)

To Ty and Lilyboo: Thanks for replying as well. Its strange to think back to when this all began, but its such a comfort to know that someone is beside you in this all the way. I always try to tell the truth in my blogs - none of it is made up. I want to not just provide support, but show how horrible and decietful having an ED can be! I really apprieciate your support and always look forward to your replies and comments! I REALLY hope you are both getting on well. xx

CALORIE SECTION:

MEAL FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
Nothing 0kcal

Tea
a stuffed pepper 135kcal
veggies 50kcal
Snack
Nothing 0kcal

Drinks
2x lilt zero cans 22kcal!
3x water bottles 0kcal

TOTAL CALS 207KCAL

Must go now,

Poppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment