Saturday 11 October 2008

twitching eyes and big red onion salads - no it's not a strange dream, it's my life!

Another day, another diary entry! I hope you are all getting on well with things at the moment. My eating seems to be binge-free and back on track at the moment but every moment feels like a crack could appear and i could fall into it. I must keep it together and not tempt fate!


Today has turned out alot better than expected. Ive been anxious about it and so stressed that ive been having nervous twitches in my eye which only happens when im really stressed.

I slept in until 12.30pm, and missed my class for which i will not make any more excuses or say that i could do better next week, because that never seems to work! lol. As soon as i got up, i got a call from my sister who was picking up some card for me to finish of the wedding placecards with. Suprise surpris - there was a problem! No card in the right colour and none similar!

That started off the day on a bad foot (omg! talk about obsessed - i just typed in 'food' instead of 'foot'! lol). There was alot of screaming over the fact she refused to pick the card herself and demanded i make a decision in a matter of sceonds. The phone was constantly hung up for a number of calls! So, the rest of the afternoon was spent scraping bits of card together trying to scrape a few extra cards to reach the number we needed.

I phoned mum who phoned me back and was very sharp with me. I asked her about the placecards and she said 'was that all?'. when i said yes, it wasnt long before we said goodbye. Obviously though she was busy with work, i just felt a little wounded though by her briskness.

The rest of the afternoon i ironed all of our stuff. When mum and my sister got in at 6pm, i had just finished. There was no thanks and when i mentioned to my siste that her stuff was done she ignored me. I felt really hurt, especially when they noticed the stuff i HADNT done, like forget to get the parcels from the post office which mum replied with a sarcastic 'well you're useful'.

My mum asked me whether i was going to her hen do or not in such an angry tone that i replied that i would go if she wanted me to. She left to go to spinning and would be going straight to her do afterwards. My sister stomped on up to my room and preceeded to shout at me for being so selfish and being indecisive about coming. when i said to her that i just had this problem about it, she tried to stop me shutting the door and shouted at me to know what it was. like i was gonna tell her if she shouted at me! I just told her to piss off!

I just shut my door and cried for a while, i felt so torn. I decided to try on my red dress that i havent been able to get into for ages. IT FITS! Yay! Im so excited because its the ultimate dream dress and i love it! i actually makes me look slightly thin! lol. The next time i will be able to wear it is christmas and i cant wait! By then it could be alot looser...

I changed out of it into a top i bought a long time ago but hadnt had the chance to wear, and feeling brave, slipped my tight jeans on. Another item of clothing that i had never quite tucked into as neatly as i had wanted, they also fit! So i wore them out - yes, i decided to go to the hen do. Reason? I talked to my stepdad who said not to worry because i told him 'i hated, HATED social eating occasions'. He said just have a salad, or nothing if you want.

When we arrived there were loads of people and i got nervous again. I had to take some deep breaths, but luckily as soon as i was talking to people i kept my glace away from the menu under my nose, and everyone was really friendly. Im so glad i had checked out the menu before i arrived as i was able to decide what i wanted without feeling too overwhelmed. I ordered a tomato and red onion salad, but a meal portion rather than a side dish portion - just to please my mum.

I arrived and was HUGE! I talked through it and was able to leave at least 1/4 of it, thats not including me giving some to the people either side of me. I was glad to see them take it off my plate, you'd be amazed at how much food you can get off your plate if you say 'mmm! this is really tasty! do you want to try some?'. So i just had to make it through a painful few minutes of desert and refuse politely when people offered to share deserts. But i got through it relatively unscathed!

After food, we all chatted until some late hour around 11pm then we got a lift home. Our friends stayed round a bit and by the time they left it was 12am. Im in bed now and really ready to go to sleep! There is no excuse with exercise tomorrow because, after making the mistake of telling my mums friend who runs the classes, she said i should come and said so i dont get out of it she will tell my mum. I think it will be good when its over but i wont get a lie in! and no chance to skip meals because of sleep, as family will be with me most of the day :s

CALORIE SECTION:

MEAL FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
Nothing 0kcal

Tea
tomato and red onion salad 70kcals (est)

Snack
Nothing 0kcal

Drinks
2x pepsi max cans 2kcal
1 glass of pepsi max 2kcal
water 0kcal

CALORIE INTAKE TOTAL 74KCALS

EXERCISE SECTION:

Erm...nothing today. Better luck tomorrow!

Ta Ta for now!

x*x poppy x*x

No comments:

Post a Comment