Friday 14 November 2008

I'm back with a vengeance, and a lot of apologising!

There isn’t a good way to start this so I’m just going to jump right in. To say sorry to everyone who has been sending me wonderfully comforting messages doesn’t seem enough. I cannot give you an adequate reason for my absence for so long, but I can tell you I'm back again.


It’s been a rough few weeks and my eating has been running proverbial loops around me. My self-harming reflects the madness of my eating habits, and so, suffices to say, my body is looking a bit like a giant carved ham at the moment.

As the time went on, it has become harder and harder to contemplate answering back. My weight, although I have not gained, remains roughly the same minus 2lbs. This disappointment and shame, along with the Twilight series, has kept me away from my computer for long enough.

I hope you can forgive me for not giving you much of an explanation, especially after all the supportive comments and emails I?ve got. I can say that after the wedding my family were getting close to guessing, and it was painful for me to have to reel my habits in a bit, until they looked away again. Past that I have no excuse....apart from Twilight (like I just said).

What I can tell you is that is that I didn?t end up back in hospital and, as you can tell, I'm not dead. I am back again, and intend to be here for the long run. I will re-start my blogs up this Monday 17th November.

Again, thanks to all of you. Over the weekend I promise to reply to any emails that have been sent.

Speak soon and much love,

Poppy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment