Wednesday 19 November 2008

Pain is just another form of expression, hunger is a means to achieve it.

Boo! Back again for another day, and i must be blessed with beginner's luck (erm...apart from the fact im not 'beginning' this, perhaps its luck through persistance!)


Anyhoo, today has turned out well! I did have a sinking feeling last night that my desperate scrambling for some foothold in my regime would be fruitless and i would sink into binging again, but alas ive found stable footing! ...and it appears good so far!

The only downer to last night was that, as usual, it overlapped into today and i didnt drop off to sleep until 6.00am! That left me only an hours sleep before i had to pull myself back up again and to work! It was tough, and i wished i hadnt run out of caffiene pills that usually help me on my way. Surprisingly, i arrived at work on time and not too tired.

It was a long day and the last few hours dragged. Luckily, the taster was easy to avoid as it wasn't vegetarian-friendly! Lunch was a chance for me to catch some air and dip into my book! Ive been getting so easily distracted by my books that i found it easier than i thought to ignore my stomach, and get lost in my own world.

As predicted, a lift was waiting for me outside the shop and i was home by 6.30pm. As soon as i was in my room, i felt the edges of sleepiness creep onto me. It wasnt too long until dinner then, and i knew that if i didnt eat something now then when it came to later i would binge. I sufficed with a soup.

For the rest of the evening, ive been trying to keep myself awake a little longer, and saturating myself in the mutifaceted tones of linkin park! true gods!

Im about to drop off in about 5 seconds, which gives me enough tome to say adios and a bientot!

...oh! and this! -

CALORIE SECTION:

MEAL FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
Nothing 0kcal

Tea
1/2 carton soup 163kcal

Snack
Nothing 0kcal

Drinks
2xpepsi max bottles 4kcal
1xpepsi max can 1kcal

TOTAL CAL INTAKE 168KCAL

EXERCISE SECTION:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

30 min brisk walk to work 100kcals

TOTAL EXERCISE CAL BURNED 100kcals

Byeeee!

Poppy xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment