Tuesday 18 November 2008

A simple day keeps trouble away... but it makes things awfully dull!

Heya all!
We im back blogging as scheduled and what better way to start than a good day!

Im afraid today wont be a long blog, given the fact that today was my day off today. what did i do with it? sleep, sleep and oh, a bit more sleep! Extremely lazy maybe, but tomorrow im working so i can make up for all that sleeping! lol.

Basically, in a nutshell, my sleep cycle is so off that it could smell like blue cheese! I woke up at 3.30pm (i know!) and it wasnt until 4pm that i was dressed and decent enough to be called 'concious'. After this i spent an hour on my computer, and told myself that as soon as it got to 5pm i would begin the ironing. But...*dramatic music* my mum decided today was the day to come home an hour early.

I tried to tell her that i was about to get on it but she just said 'i dont want to know. go away'. So i went up to my room and have been here ever since, bar needing the loo. The benefits of these more frequent little arguments is that i dont have to come down to tea. I feel guilty at the little drop of pleasure that i feel when things do break into a spat and i think to myself 'yes! no tea tonight!'.

So today has been rather simple in one way, and rather dull in another! The rest of this week will probably be just as bad, but wait until i go to Bath on Sunday and things should be a bit more interesting then, as im hoping to fast for the days im there.

Here's the low down:

CALORIE SECTION:

MEAL FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
Nothing 0kcal

Tea
Nothing 0kcal

Snack
Nothing 0kcal

Drinks
2xpepsi max 2kcal

CAL INTAKE TOTAL 2KCAL

EXERCISE: N/A

Hope you're all doing well. Its so nice to speak to you all again, i've missed it!

Until tomorrow...

Poppy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment