Saturday 16 August 2008

Mission complete - no nasty suprises today! Now time to think about tomorrow *sigh*

Heya!


Well I'm reporting back with the rest of the day. Im happy to say it went as planned and there were no nasty surprises. It was tough - especially when i was offered chips - but i just imagined them with loads of oily grease over them.

For lunch, i stuck a plate and knife in the sink so it looked like i'd eaten a sandwich. I actually ate 2 low fat crackers. I left for the gym a little later than planned and cycled there. I decided my extra half an hour would come int he form of two 10 minute bike rides to gym and back, and an extra 10 minutes on a machiene of my choice.

I did really well on the treadmill today and ran for 20 minutes - I even sprinted for the last 2 minutes. I did an extra 10 minutes on the bike.

When it was tea, i felt so jealous of my stepdad and my sister, tucking into their fish and chips. But i knew if i ate all those calories all my work would be for nothing. I had a soup. Luckily it filled me up well and that was the end of the teatime ordeal.

Now its 3am and i have work tomorrow so im gonna get a few hours sleep. I will probably visit the gym again. Hopefully i will be able to stave off food cravings for most of the day - i always save my calorie allowance for the evenings because sometimes the food is unexpected and the cals might be higher.

Must go,

Toodles! Poppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment