Friday 22 August 2008

Chew and spit, chew and spit - don't swallow though, you'll get fat!

Hi - only a quickie today because ive got body conditioning tomorrow am.


I've kept myself busy most of today as i went shopping with my sister and godmother for bridesmaid shoes - at least feet dont get fat!

The first food i ate was my tea. I made my own stirfry with quorn pieces. It was so scrummy and low fat.

However, i bought loads of bad food from the supermarket this eve. I c/s most of it, and the stuff i did swallow i purged back up. Im pretty exhausted now. I wont write the things i c/s and b/p ed today because it would clog up too much space in the table so here they are:

- one tray of cappucino fudge cake
- 1 butterscotch g&b bar - 1 x-dark g&b bar
- 2 thorntons small choc bars (1 ginger, 1 fudge)
So...there we go. I've spent the last 2 hours sitting here c/s and p all of it out. I now have two disgustingly full containers. Its sick i know but at least i didnt take any calories.

Thats today then. Hopefully tomorrow will be better but i've got a funny feeling it will be very similar. But as long as i dont take too many cals, its ok.

The only REALLY BAD thing today is that i didnt do any exercise AGAIN! Its getting really bad and i need to pick it back up to what it was. This week has been a mess when it comes to exercise.

CAL SECTION:

MEALS FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
Nothing 0kcal

Tea
baby leaf stirfry with quorn pieces 130kcal

Snacks
2 pieces of gum 10kcal

TOTAL CAL INTAKE 140KCAL

Must go - good luck and speak soon,

Poppy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment