Tuesday 5 August 2008

Back again and feeling crap - time to remount the horse and set off at a canter for goal!

Heya guys.
Im so sorry for the poor attention to this site recently and to my blog. I was busy on Sunday because of my birthday and then on weighing myself this morning i find i have lost nothing. I know that it can be seen as a good thing because i have had to contend with two birthdays this week with lots of food but it just doesnt feel like an achievement.

I hope you are all doing much better than me. Today has seen me working so i dont have much to report back about the goings on. Hopefully tomorrow i can sit down for a good hour and a bit and write a long blog to fill you in.

I have been ok with food today but still not brilliant. I need to pull the reigns of my eating back in further again. I know i havent gained, but i feel as though my trousers have become tighter.

I have done exercise today so i feel better for it, but hopefully tomorrow will be even better.

CALORIE SECTION:

MEALS FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
Nothing 0kcal

Tea
1/4 of coke chicken 120kcal

Snack
solero 100kcal

TOTAL CAL 220KCAL

EXERCISE SECTION:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

1 hour in the gym, hard workout 530KCAL

30 min walk to work, 3mph, 1.5miles 126KCAL

walk back home, 10 mins 50KCAL

TOTAL CAL BURNED: 706KCAL

But things could be better, and im hoping that now returning to my blog will encourage me to get back on track. If i know i have to report the truth on here, i tend to eat right.

Must go now as i have to be up early tomorrow.

Speak sooner rather than later,

Poppy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment