Friday 1 August 2008

An unusually jolly day of accidental fasting and other tales

Good evening, and i hope you are all having a good one tonight. I am!
I always begin a day with the intention to get away with as little food as possible, without arousing suspicion. However, this means i cannot ever plan a fast, due to my family. Today just happened to be an inadvertant fast day - accidental however completely purposeful. Make sense?! of course it doesnt! lol.

This morning i was up, however blearily eyed, for my morning aerobics class. But 10 minutes before i was about to leave i got a phone call saying that the instructor was ill and couldnt make it. It completely threw my exercise schedule off for the day, but i still consoled myself with the fact that i could go to the gym at any time. Deciding that i needed some more sleep seemed like a sound suggestion at the time this morning. However, 3 hours later at 12 midday it seemed less like a good idea!

I still had to collect a parcel for half past, so jumped on my bike and speeded off into town. I made it in 10 minutes! The parcel had got my newly bought exercise gear in it. I decided as im losing more weight i need smaller outfits and for them to be on standby so mum doesnt suspect. Back home i got ready to meet my friend for 1.30pm, and lunch never particularly came up and i was in such a rush i didnt even think of it. The only thing with calories in that i did consume was half a glass of orange juice.

I then cycled back into town to meet her. As she was late i got a drink and, in the empty gardens of the hotel, cycled around until she arrived. At least it meant extra cals burned.

We talked for hours until i broke off the conversation so i could go to the gym. I knew my mum was going to be there about that time and i really didnt want to miss going otherwise i would be frantic. I cycled up there and worked in the gym for 1 hour. I have finally taken the plunge and gone up a step on the treadmill to running! Im only on slow run and am doing 5 minute intervals of run and walk but im still proud.

When i got back home, it was all a rush. I had also made an appointment to go get an eyebrow shape then we had made plans to whizz off to my grandmas. This left little time for tea which suited me fine and my family ate tea while i went off the get my brows shaped. My non-existant tea had not gone unnoticed and mum said what was i going to do because i hadnt had tea. I replied that id take some with me...i didnt.

We have spent the rest of the evening at my grandmas, luckily no cake or biscuits were involved! I have been watching fasting vids since ive been back and id like nothing better than to continue fasting rather than this be a one off, but tomorrow we are going out and i know my sister will be watching me. I did sneak downstairs and pick up a piece of cake after a nasty twang from my stomach. However after careful deliberation, i c&s the cake.

In reply to the person who left me the last message on the guestbook (theres not a name): I like to set myself small goal weights, but my ultimate goal weight is set at 99lbs at the mo. As to you not seeing my weight on this blog, its because i have never put it on here. I am very concientious about my weight - not saying that no one is. I decided that i would bite the bullet and make a pact with some members on the prettythin forum at the time. The pact is that when i reach my first goal i will say how much i weigh - thats the deal.

Ruby and Emily: Sorry about the late reply. What you are both asking is not impossible. What i suggest is stick to a strict cal intake under 300kcal. Exercise like crazy and cut out particularly bad foods. One catagory that has helped me enormously since i cut it out is carbs. If you can squeeze it in then try a fast for a day or two. These are basci principles i am giving you, you didnt give any more specifics so i thought id cover the basics. If you want to expand on your question then feel free to do so and i'll write another response. Good luck!

CALORIE SECTION:

MEALS FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Half a glass of orange juice 40kcal

Lunch
Nothing

Tea
Nothing

Snacks
piece of cake c&s all

CAL FOOD TOTAL 40KCAL

EXERCISE SECTION:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

Cycling throught day, est. 30 mins 200kcal

Hard workout, gym, 1 hour 530kcal
CAL EXERCISE TOTAL 730KCAL

Ow - im tired! Got body conditioning at 9am tomorrow and a film in the afternoon with both my sister and mother watching me closely! Am reli nervous about sunday because my body is only just recovering from tuesday (my sisters birthday).

Gonna go now beautiful girls,

Poppy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment