Saturday 9 August 2008

I'm gonna keep climbing because it will all be worth it - there's no way i'll give up now..

Heya.
Im sorry my blogs are so erratic of late but ive been busy with other things. Also the site doesnt seem to be picking up as many people after prettythin.com closed.

The last two days have actually gone really well for me.

7th August

Yesterday i was working so it was relatively easy to distract myself. It was particularly hard when they brought out the fruit cake and i had to cut up my favourite traybake. I still resisted though! Yay!

I went to the gym after work and sucessfully burnt off 500kcals as per usual. Im beginning to push myself up another level now. All good news!

It was a stroke of luck that i ended up at the gym just at the time when my family had dinner. This meant that when i got home i didnt have to touch a thing. I said i'd come down for something in a bit then never did!

Im so happy that i managed to not eat anything that day. Its not so much the not eating part, but the fact that i managed to get away with it under my family's nose. Because if they werent around i would probably have more days like that.

So day one was over and it kind of played out like this:

CAL SECTION:

NOTHING!!!

EXERCISE SECTION:

1 hour at the gym - 500kcal

30 min at 3.5mph walk to work - 140kcal

10 minute walk to gym - 40kcal

TOTAL EXERCISE: 680KCAL

Im very chuffed with that day.
Now...on to today! - 8th August

I didnt have work today so was worried that i might slip. I had a bad start as i missed my body conditioning class. But this meant i slept in until 1pm so i had missed the two important meal times out of 3 already.

I made myself busy around town, especially considering i found that i had lost my bank card! That definitely kept me occupied for a while and i had to cancel it! bummer! THe rest of the afternoon was ok although i did have a frube (ok) and 25g of peanuts (not ok).

My mum insisted i had 'some protein and carbohydrates' for tea. So we agreed on a tuna jacket potato which i would have after the gym. I did my hours work out - so proud because i ran the whole 20 minutes on the treadmill! Came home only 15 minutes before my parents went out. This comforted me as i knew they would be out and i then could pretend i had eaten.

At 9pm i took the bus to meet my sister from work. It was all plain sailing from there and i've had another relatively lucky day today with food! Yay!

CAL SECTION:

MEALS FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
Nothing 0kcal

Tea
Nothing 0kcal

Snacks
25g of peanuts 150kcal
1 frube yoghurt 40kcal

TOTAL 190KCAL

EXERCISE SECTION:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

50 mintues in the gym 500kcal

TOTAL 500KCAL

Must whizz, work tomorrow and i know for certain its going to be an utter bore!

XxX Poppy @-,-'-,--

No comments:

Post a Comment