Sunday 3 August 2008

Quick catch up - feeling weak today...

This is going to be a really quick bullet point list of whats happened today, because its my birthday tomorrow (3rd August), and im going running in the morning.


- I went to work at 9am and felt completely drained. As in wobbly and wanting to sleep again. I managed to soldier through the day though.

- I went to the gym after work and did an hour. Im getting better and put my level up to 7 today in the bike! Mangaged to burn 550kcal!

- Back home, had a salad for tea. Then succumbed to a lolly (whats new!).

- Im really nervous for tomorrow because i dont want to gain weight and eat loads of food

CALS FOR TODAY:

salad - 20kcal

lolly - 163kcal

TOTAL 183KCAL

EXERCISE FOR TODAY:

1 hour in gym and bike ride - 550KCAL

TOTAL 550KCAL

Must go now, im really knackered. Might not be on tomorrow due to the fact that i will be preoccupied with my 21st!

Speak soon,

Poppy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment