Friday 15 August 2008

Weight loss has been slow - this is unacceptable. It's time to pick it up!


So, this is me! Around 2 and a half months in and i've only lost 20lbs! Of course, this was including 3 birthdays, one holiday and a binge fest weekend. But it still isnt good enough to make excuses. Its these last two weeks that have caused the hold up - ive lost nothing in two weeks! By the end of this month i had a goal to be 14lbs lighter than i currently am.


THIS IS UNACCPETABLE

I cannot fast to lose the weight in time, so im just going to have to be ultra strict on myself. Today is a good day to start. My mum and stepdad are at work and my sister has gone shopping so i wont have her looking over my shoulder today!

My sleeping pattern is really off and i went to bed late again last night. But i got up a little earlier today at 12.30 instead of 1.30! lol. I have got into a really good routine with taking my health pills. I now take multivitamins, iron and omega oils. They are the only pure oils i put in my body at the moment. I take them because they are really good for keeping brain function alert and encouraging heart health. I also want to get kelp pills to speed up my metabolism.

I also got another bone tossed my way, as my mum is out tonight - she is the one that just makes the tea without asking anyone what they want (nightmare!!). My stepdad phoned and said he couldnt be bothered to make anything tonight, so how do we fancy fish and chips? I said no, obviously, but it meant that both him and my sister would be sorted without me worrying over how im going to eat less cals and adapt the food on my plate. Im having soup tonight.

Also im hoping to go to the gym around 5pm and workout for 2 hours. My stepdad said he'd arrive at 6pm, so when he turns up i'll just tell him that i only arrived 10 minutes earlier. That means i can get a good 2 hours of exercise in. This isnt because i did bad yesterday, on the contrary i did quite well. But i just need to push a little further to achieve those goals quicker.

I am still on my veggie mission. I wouldnt say 'im a vegetarian' because that would offend people who have been veggie for years. It could just be a fad, however i do believe that i feel better not eating meat - both morally and nutritionally. It helps the animals and me!

Ooo! My stomachs getting painful now and ive already had two cokes! lol. I must try and get some antacids and see if they work - they are supposed to reduce stomach pains.

I will report back later with how the rest of today went.

x o Poppy o x

No comments:

Post a Comment