Wednesday 27 August 2008

barfing and fasting... - it's been a busy few days!

Firstly, im so sorry it has been so long since my last blog. Days have been playing tricks on me and im trying to go with the flow without drowning. I suppose that leads onto secondly, im feeling low tonight. Have been feeling it for a few days - its not like REALLY bad, just enough to make me feel lost and a crappy.


Sunday went ok and i stayed under my limit. I had a veggie substitue for my roast dinner. But then Monday came along and bit me in the ass just when i didnt need it! That whole day i binged like i hadnt got a care in the world. I blocked out all other voices in this tiny box until after the 'binge' when i let them loose on my fattened body. It sucked. This, of course, mean that when i weighed myself on Tuesday morning i had only lost 1lb. So heres the results for this week:

TUESDAYS WEIGH-IN RESULTS BEING PUBLISHED NOW:

TOTAL LOST/GAINED - LOST 1LB

So, it was a rubbish end to a week that had originally seemed to be going in the right direction. I felt really awful Tuesday morning anyway because i have been living off a maxuimum of 4 hours sleep for the past few weeks and i just wanted to curl back up again. So when i went to work i had that horrible sick feeling you sometimes get in the am. It didnt quite go away, so my mind began to come up with a plan to get out of work.

Time was moving so slowly so i made my body feel ill. I know that sounds really stupid, but you can, just as you can make your body bring your food back up, you can psyche it into believing its ill. So around 12 after looking miserable for the morning i was sick (only had water!) in the bathroom and sent home. For the rest of the day i slept and all the way through the night. In total i slept 23 hours!!! But on the plus, i weighed myself this morning and had lost 3lbs! brill!

So onto today. I woke up around midday, and felt crappy but had to show that. Only had half a soup and threw it up. Have had nothing else today, but the only downside with being 'ill' is that i couldnt go exercising tonight. It really sicked because tonight was my favourite class out of the whole week. bummer!

Not much else has happened today, but i can tell you that im going to try and squeeze one more day out of it. I cant make it last any longer than that because otherwise my mum will make me go to the doctors and i dont want to go there.

So, thats the catch up for the last few missing days. I'm going to go and sleep now again before the hunger pains kick in too bad and i will speak to you guys soon.

CAL INTAKE FOR LAST TWO DAYS:

0KCALS!

Keep on visiting guys!

x Poppy x

No comments:

Post a Comment