Wednesday 13 August 2008

Rise from the ashes of defeat, for it is only temporary - be the phoenix

Firstly, i thought i'd apologise for my appauling blogging. It has just melted away! This is because i have been feeling really blue at the moment. No...more than blue. I've felt really upset and anxious because my eating has not been so good and its making me really frantic and panicky.


Its just been a disaster of monumental emotional probs - i.e. panic, worry, anger, etc.

I'm not even going to go into it because if i do i will get really depressed and panicky. This is not a good thing to get at 1.30am! I'm just going to focus on the week ahead. Tuesdays have always been my weighing day, but i dont think i will publish the results on here, unless they surprise me...which they wont! Since when did scales give you a nice surprise?!?!

Anyways, i hope you like the site! I am giving it a bit of a spring clean at the moment, so you might notice little things have changed. Namely, in the weighing room, my profile and the 'What are EDs' page. Over the next few days im hoping to write up some reviews, add tips to react and distract, add more polls and lots more!

Back on the subject of today, i have one thing to be proud of which is that i managed to do 20 minutes complete running on the treadmill again! This is a big thing for me, as 3 weeks ago i hadnt run in years!! lol. I worked off 520kcal in 50 minutes!!

Tomorrow is another day as Scarlett O'Hara says, and i wont let it beat me. I'm going to do alot better tomorrow and be brutally honest with you about the days goings on.

I'm going to leave it at that for now and bid you adeiu until tomorrow. I hope your all doing well, please keep me in the know.

BTW. prettythin is back! YAY!!

*x* Poppy @-'-,-'-- *xx

No comments:

Post a Comment