Monday 18 August 2008

'If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner' - H.S.Leigh

Yes! Good days! Its about time i tallied up some more of those!


Yesterday and today rocked food wise! I mean, not to the point where i didnt eat anything, but i stayed under my cals and havent eaten any major crap!

Im feeling better about things and i weighed myself today and im back on track! Im hoping to keep this positive eating going alap*!

Yesterday, i was at work and it was THE most boring day ever! It was so tempting just to eat some of the food and i almost did. Luckily, the woman i was working with is really great at just chatting away and eventually you forget the time! That morning before i left for work, i had carefully arranged two small crackers into a bag, and sliced half an apple very thinly and put it in another bag. At lunch, i went and sat out on the wall and ate it all very slowly, but i couldnt take any less time than the 30 minutes i got.

After work, i walked up to the local supermarket where my mum was. She was picking up unhealthy things and luckily she didnt see me give them the evil 'stay away from me' look! She had arranged that one of our closest family friends comes round for food. I was worried - there were crisps in the bag.

Thankfully, i avoided binging on the crisps and after she left i had a soup. I did have a few crisps but luckily, i managed, with the help of a glass of water, to purge all of it back up later. I was gutted that i had missed my workout at the gym, but if i had eaten loads those crisps and been OVER my allowance i would have been FRANTIC! So its the worser of two evils!

Onto today! Its been good compared to how pear-shaped (or lard-shaped! lol) my Sunday's at home usually go! I got up as per usual at 9.30am and went for a run with my godmother at 10am.

I am running further and further each time, and can now make it over half of the way without stopping! We are running faster and everyone thinks hopefully soon i will be able to run a 10k race!

When i came back my mum and stepdad had gone shopping and my sister was at work - bliss! I was all alone and didnt need to make any excuses for the lack of food i put near my mouth! Of course, i phoned my mum just to double check when they would be back, so i could lay out a wonderful spread of dirty dishes by the sink to make it look like i'd eaten.

I decided i would make it look like i'd eaten pasta with cheese, because my mum has been moaning on to me about eating carbs and protein. I left crumbs ont he side, smeared my dishes with sauce and cooked the pasta so the dishes really did look like i'd cooked and eaten it. I threw the pasta out in a bin bag with all the coke cans and one plastic bag of purging after the crisps last night.

When they came back, my heart froze when i heard mum say they had got something for me, and she dipped her hand into a food bag. Thankfully, she had been really thoughtful and got me a vegetarian meal. I pretended to look on the back for mushrooms (i hate them!), but checked out the calories at the same time. 255kcal - not the best AND it had carbs in, but 3/4 of the other meals on the same shelf she picked it off were probably higher!

They went back out again not long after and i was left alone with a big pile of ironing. Suddenly thoughts of a loaf of crusty bread in the kitchen floated into my head. I almost more than once was on the verge of eating it then the family came back and, to my relief, my sister ate it. I was SO CLOSE, but managed to withold! yay!

Tea arrived, and i wasnt in so much trepidation as i usually am about the event. I knew what i was having and the cal content i was ok with, did that mean i could actually enjoy the meal?! Not quite. It was LOVELY - believe me, it was not a disgusting meal. But it filled me up so quick and i felt disgusting even after a quarter of it! I finished it though for appearances sake.
SATURDAY 16TH TOTALS

CALORIE TOTALS:

MEALS FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
2 x italian crackers 28kcal
1/2 an apple 25kcal

Tea
a few crisps P
1/2 a soup 150kcal

Snacks
Nothing 0kcal

CAL INTAKE TOTAL: 203KCAL

EXERCISE:

None!


SUNDAY 17TH TOTALS

CALORIE TOTALS:

MEALS FOOD CONSUMED CAL

Breakfast
Nothing 0kcal

Lunch
2 x italian crackers 28kcal

Tea
m&s vegetable bake 255kcal

Snack
Nothing 0kcal

CAL INTAKE TOTAL 283KCAL

EXERCISE TOTALS:

EXERCISE CALS BURNED

1 hours running 550kcal

EXERCISE TOTALS: 550KCAL

So...good days! Im going to weigh myself now and see how things are shaping up. Im crossing my fingers for good results on Tuesday.

Big hugs and Boney hips,

Poppy x*x*x
_________________________
Here are some more great thinspirational quotes for you:

o 'Another good reducing exercise consists in placing both hands against the table edge and pushing back' ~Robert Quillen

o 'Not afraid of heights - afraid of widths' ~Author Unknown

o 'We never repent of having eaten too little' ~Thomas Jefferson, 1825
_________________________
*KEY: alap - as long as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment